The drive, initiative, and creativity of our team members are exemplified in everything we do.
- Identifying the “best of the best” at job fairs in our local communities, including one day hiring events at our facilities where new team members start working the very NEXT day!
- Partnering with local high schools and the Great Promise Partnership by placing incredible high school students in our facilities as interns.
- Active involvement in the Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Dalton/Whitfield.
- Executive partnership with Kennesaw State’s Center for Professional Selling – enabling us to have access to incredibly trained sales professionals.
- Strong ties with local colleges and universities providing valuable internships and future “Best of the Best” team members.
- Proud involvement in our local communities:
- American Red Cross Blood Donations
- Annual food drives
- Annual Coat drives
- Relay for Life
- Alzheimer’s Walk Sponsorship
- …and much more!
It all culminates in our culture. Our culture makes us unique and differentiates us from others in this industry. The cornerstone of our culture is Servant Leadership, supported by our nine Beaulieu Leadership and Success Training (BLAST) practices:
- Personal Accountability
- Positive Assumptions
- Adult to Adult Communication
- Mutual Trust and Respect
- Team Approach
- Employee Involvement
- Continuous Improvement
- High Expectations
There is amazing growth potential at Beaulieu America. Are you the best of the best? Come join our team!